• Report:  #1988

Complaint Review: Colonial Brokers C/O Corey Milner - Baltimore Maryland

Reported By:
- Pennsauken, NJ,

Colonial Brokers C/O Corey Milner
2908 Terry Dr. Suite F Baltimore, 21209 Maryland, U.S.A.
Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? What's this?
On March 3, 2000 my roommate Jennifer Bradley and I purchased over the phone two tickets to the Women's NCAA Basketball Final Four Tounament from a Corey Milner at Colonial Brokers at the following address: 2908 Terry Drive Suite F Baltimore, Maryland 21209 phone # 1-800-561-2581. The tickets were $500 each totaling $1000.00 and I wanted to pay by credit card.

Corey told me he preferred if I pay $500 check and $500 credit card as he wants some money as he needs to order the tickets from the NCAA and does not want to get stuck with the tickets. On March 10, Colonial Brokers cashed our check at the Regal Bank & Trust in Owings Mills Maryland.

The week of the tournament Corey left an answering machine message on his phone (1-800-561-2581) informing his customers that the NCAA had not released the tickets yet and that an associate of his, Shawn Patterson, was driving to the cite of the basketball tournament in Philadelphia to pick up the tickets.

The day of the first game, Corey said he would update HIS answering machine message as to where in Philadelphia we could pick up the tickets. This was Friday, March 31st- the first day of the tournament. He did not update the message until Monday, April 2nd- three days after the semi-final games and a day after the championship game of which we paid $500.00 for. So, Jennifer and I kept calling every hour on the hour on Friday March 31st to find ut where to go for the tickets I had paid for and never heard a word. I even went to the First Union Center in Philadelhia where the first game started at 7:00pm thinking I might be able to find a Shaun Patterson outside the arena.

On Monday April 2nd, a day after the championship game and three days after the semi-final games, Corey left a message saying that he apologized for the problems over the weekend (never explained what happened) and to leave my name and phone number and that he would be calling people Tuesday morning, April 4th and they would send out refunds.

We left a message Monday April 3rd, two messages April 4th, and went to leave one on Wednesday April 5th but their message box was too full. We have yet to receive a phone call. We are out $500 for the check he cashed and Jennifer reported her credit card stolen so he could not charge her card for the other $500. Please help us get our money back. We would greatly appreciate it.

Reports & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!