• Report:  #1451

Complaint Review: Daryl Thomas Palmer - unknown CO?

Reported By:

Daryl Thomas Palmer
Unknown unknown, CO?, U.S.A.
Tell us has your experience with this business or person been good? What's this?

Daryl Thomas Palmer owes in excess of $27,000.00 in back child support. Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Mr. Palmer should contact me at: [email protected] or the Child Support Enforcement Agency in Savannah, Georgia, 415 W. Broughton Street, Savannah, GA 31401.

Last Known Address: Residing in Cripple Creek, Colorado

Employment: Bartender, Blackjack Dealer, Truck Driver, Last known employment: Midnight Rose Casino in Cripple Creek.

Mr. Palmer has a "skull" tatoo on one upper arm and a spade (like the Ace of Spades) between his thumb and forefinger on one hand.

5'10 inches tall, approximately 130 lbs. Brown straight hair (lengthy), blue eyes

Mr. Palmer has relatives living in Savannah, Georgia and Rincon, Georgia.

Mr. Palmer has an arrest warrant pending for child abandonment.

Please contact me or your local police agency if you have any information on this fugitive.

4 Updates & Rebuttals


Cottage Grove,
oh please!

#2Consumer Comment

Wed, October 22, 2003

There is a lot here that you are not saying. I agree that it is pointless to harp on someone to pay up, when chances are they don't have it anyway. my ex owes me almost $10,000 in support and i am no longer looking for him or bothering myself about it. Yes, my kids do without new toys, and name brand clothes, and movies and the like, but they have the neccessities (food, shelter, clothes.......oh and the big one LOVE!) provided for by me. I commend you for doing your best to be responsible for your kids, but if the hardship is so great that you have to live in a vehicle, then get off your butt and do something about it. you don't deserve that, and your kids don't either, they should be able to have a home with you, too. File for an ammended support order so the court can re-evaluate what you earn vs. what you pay....hopefully, it can be adjusted so that you can live, too. do this for your kids as well as yourself, they won't appreciate a few extra dollars the way they will appreciate happy parents, which you must admit, avoiding divorce will not make for a happy home. that just continues making a bad situation worse, because parents that stay together for the kids, but are unhappy, will not be providing the best environment for their kids, they will be happy if BOTH parents are happy. try it..you'll be a better parent because of it...


Dead Beat Parent - Daryl Thomas Palmer

#3Consumer Comment

Tue, October 21, 2003

hello i pay my child support every week i have lost everything i live in my van outside a friends house but i do pay im just saying if you do find this guy and he`s real broke what should happen to him if he does not have the money should he be locked up or what im living to pay my child support i know if i dont i will put in jail life is really bad at times i live day to day my kids live 500 miles away i do drive to see them and buy them toys and stuff but to tell you the truth i hate everyday of my life i say try to keep the marriage together if theirs no hope then get the devorice but 1 thing you need to know concider your life over when it happens its all down hill after the devorice final


Public Records Databases

#4Consumer Suggestion

Sun, March 02, 2003

If you haven't already, I suggest searching different websites online that contain information on people around the country. There are several to choose from. I suggest trying all the following: www.ussearch.com www.people-data.com www.whitepages.com http://search.worldpages.com http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/Phone I hope this helps, & good luck.


If anyone has information regarding this individual please contact me

#5Author of original report

Wed, February 26, 2003

If anyone has information regarding this individual please contact me directly via e-mail to: [email protected]. Do not contact the Georgia child support office. They dismissed the child abandonement warrant "because he's out of their jurisdiction." Does that make any sense? They have washed their hands of the matter as they are not interested (and never was intersted) in helping me find him so I have transferred the case to Michigan where I now reside [although Michigan doesn't appear too interested in finding him, either]. Mr. Palmer is now owes back child support of approximately $40,000.00. If anyone can help me, it would be sincerely appreciated. If you contact me directly I can provide additional information as to his social security number, relatives, etc. Thank you!

Reports & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
Also a victim?
Repair Your Reputation!